Wednesday, September 19, 2012

DIY Inspiration: Mary Tyler Moore Show

I am officially declaring it impossible to watch an episode of the Mary Tyler Moore Show and not feel just a little bit better about the world. Is anybody on that show not completely lovable despite--or more likely because of--their flaws? Warm fuzzies all over the place for real.

Of course I don't need to say anything about how iconic the opening sequence is (you probably started singing the theme song to yourself as soon as I mentioned the Mary Tyler Moore Show) it contains the most famous hat toss ever executed. I was watching an episode the other night, and I realized that I could probably totally make that hat.




Of course after it's done I will be obligated to run around spinning and tossing it in to the air like an idiot because that's what you have to do if you're wearing a Mary Tyler Moore hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment