Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Handmade Challenge: Day 25




Top: made by me (from a Vogue pattern)
Jeans: Pac Sun
Shoes: MIA

The challenge continues. I haven't posted very many (or any) photos of garments I made since I decided to give myself this challenge, but I would give myself a little self congratulatory pat on the back anyway because I have not purchased any new clothes since I started and I've finished making a couple of things. Including this black wrap top that sat in varying states of unfinished-ness for several years. No exaggeration. I think it was because the fabric I chose was kind of difficult to work with, but I liked the look of the top do I just couldn't bring myself to give up altogether. I'm glad I stuck with it because I like how it turned out (finally).

No comments:

Post a Comment