Thursday, September 6, 2012

Farewell summer






Summer's over, looking forward to pumpkin pie and layering, not ready for the rain to come back just yet, other platitudes about the seasons changing blah, blah, blah. Everyone's favorite thing to do in Seattle is complain about the weather, and every year at the end of summer people act the approach of the fall rain is akin to the approach of the apocalypse. Seattle just had an absolutely gorgeous summer and our winters are temperate, if a little grey, so I say stop complaining and milk these last few weeks of lingering summer for all they're worth.

Above are some shots from my summer that I didn't get to share earlier because of my computer's technical issues. Most of my summer was spent working, but I tried to cram as much fun and relaxation in as I could manage.

No comments:

Post a Comment