Thursday, June 7, 2012

Natural History Museum, part 1: Hayden Planetarium

Oh hey there, remember me? Didn't think so. Good weather and an uncharacteristic productive streak took me away from the computer for a little while. No regrets. But, the infamous weather pattern we like to call the June gloom here in Seattle has settled in and the glow of the computer screen has once again become my source of light therapy. 


So, anyway, back in March I took that trip to New York. While I was there I visited one of my favorite places in the world, the American Museum of Natural History. It's like the nerd version of Disney World! I took approximately one million photos, starting with these of the Hayden Planetarium/Rose Center for Earth and Space. 



I love seeing the austere old buildings next to this giant futuristic sphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment