Friday, February 24, 2012


A peek into one of the areas in my home where I get some work done. In addition to bill paying and application organizing, my desk is where most of the blog posting, photo editing, and sketching happens.   I made sure to make it pretty before I took the picture, it's not usually this organized. 

The top photo is a shot of the wall next to my desk. I guess it's my "inspiration board" but I kind of hate that phrase so let's call it the wall of stuff I like to look at. The work above the desk is my own. I like to have it around to keep me focused on whatever project I'm currently working on and so I can over analyze it obsessively and figure out what to improve on for my next piece. And yes, those are two doll heads on that pile of books, they are my creepy desk companions.

No comments:

Post a Comment