Friday, January 20, 2012

Send Help! and a snow plow





It has been snowing here everyday for a week. I don't have any poetic thoughts to write about the snow. At this point I just want it to stop. I'm not a huge fan of snow to begin with, and this is just ridiculous. I took these photos in my neighborhood a couple of days ago when I went on a walk to the grocery store. I didn't really need anything there but it's the only thing within walking distance and I needed to look at something other than the inside of my house. One good thing came out of it though, these photos made me realize how huge the trees in my neighborhood are. That's one of the wonderful things about living in Seattle, where else can you get trees like that and still live within the city limits?

No comments:

Post a Comment