Sunday, December 4, 2011

Buy Handmade

A couple of weeks ago, I went to the Pratt Holiday art sale, an annual collections of talented artists and craftsmen selling their work. This year for holiday shopping I'm trying to avoid big box stores and support local businesses and artists. The sale at Pratt was only two days long, but you can still take a look at their websites and shops if you're still looking for the perfect something for someone. Here's a small collection of artists from the sale that caught my eye.


Gorgeous, feminine jewelry that has the tiniest bit of whimsy too.




I really loved these retro inspired glass works





The team of a glass blowing boy and a metals girl. I particularly liked the drop pendants.


Lovely structured and minimalist jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment