Sunday, June 26, 2011

Grant and Dickens




Even though lately I've been trying to spend less money and accumulate less stuff, I couldn't make it out of Port Gamble without picking up a couple of things (can I justify it by saying I'm supporting the local economy of a small town?) I got a, previously mentioned, fabric panel with the Generals of the Army of the Potomac printed on it. I still have no idea what I'm going to do with it, but I couldn't leave it behind. An old edition of some Dickens stories. A skein of hand dyed alpaca yarn. The color on this yarn is amazing, the photo doesn't do it justice, it's kind of warm grey with purple undertones. It's just enough to  make a hat or something, or just sit on my desk and look pretty for now. And finally I got a vanilla and lavender face and body creme at the lavender farm we went to after Port Gamble. I smell like a delicious kitchen or a field of freaking wildflowers after I put it on. Since I smell like chlorine most of the time, it's a lovely change.


No comments:

Post a Comment